I will create an awesome 2d GIF animation for you - Ahmadxeb



Your download will begin in 5 seconds.


earn money by point.

Breaking

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

I will create an awesome 2d GIF animation for you


Hi there, I create 2d frame by frame animations within Adobe Animate. With my 3 years of animation experience I aim to create the best final product for you!



About This Gig
Frame by frame animation is still extremely useful in the modern era, it can be used to add a personal yet professional touch to a website, a better feel for your video game characters, for personal use, or to engage an audience and boost your social media presence on websites like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc.

I aim to create an awesome, short and sweet GIF of whatever you choose. My goal is to create something you will love! I can animate in full color or just do line work/outline animation. If you wish to purchase an animation with a background or full color, there is an option to do so after you select a package.

   Info:
 The 3 second max time shown on the gig packages is NOT fixed, message me to work  out something that fits for you! (max around 15 seconds but can change depending on detail of animation)
 I am also willing to do custom gigs, message me to discuss this option.

See my attached video and past projects for reference of my style and abilities.

Please message me before purchasing if you are interested in working together, doing so will make the process much more efficiet


Package
₨5,689
PremiumPREMIUM DETAIL - 3 SECONDS
₨4,064
StandardSTANDARD DETAIL - 3 SECONDS
₨2,439
BasicLOW DETAIL - 3 SECONDS.
A heavily detailed animation. - $6USD per second of animation after 3 seconds.An animation created in standard detail. - $4.50USD per second of animation after 3 seconds.An animation created in relatively low detail. - $3USD per second of animation after 3 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment