I will create hand drawn illustrations for any purpose - Ahmadxeb



Your download will begin in 5 seconds.


earn money by point.

Breaking

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

I will create hand drawn illustrations for any purpose






I'm a 2d animator, passionate about visual storytelling and hand drawn animation. I enjoy telling stories in a way that's simple and fun. Feel free to discuss your animation ideas with me!

About This Gig


  I will create a 2d hand drawn frame by frame animated gif for your website, Instagram, Facebook, for a gift or just for telling a story in an About This Gig
In this gig i offer handmade illustrations for everyone,children adults and for any purpose. In pencil,watercolor,pastels,charcoal and so on with different kind of techniques matching the purpose.It could be figures,places,detailed portraits of characters and so on.

I am an artist and i work for my customers and try my best to satisfy them. I am dedicated to these fields and have also been working with different clients in these fields. Some of my works you can see above the gig's gallery.

There are 3 gigs, 
Basic Gig (simple) will provide you with black and with objects or characters without detailing it and background .
Standard Gig(semi-detailed) will provide you with black and white objects or characters with a simple background.
Premium Gig(complex) will provide you with colored detailed objects or characters with a detailed background.

Pictures are scanned and delivered as JPG or PDF

I am looking forward to collaboration with You and will surely give my best! way and deliver them as quickly as possible.
  Please feel free to discuss your animation ideas with me! 



Package
₨24,381
PremiumA 6 SEC GIF
₨16,254
StandardAN ENGAGING HAND DRAWN GIF 4 SEC
₨8,127
BasicA SIMPLE AND ENGAGING GIF 2 SEC
This package includes a 6 second hand drawn 2d GifThis package includes a 4 seconds hand drawn frame by frame 2d gif.This package includes a 2 seconds hand drawn frame by frame 2d gif.

No comments:

Post a Comment