I will design awesome podcast cover art - Ahmadxeb



Your download will begin in 5 seconds.


earn money by point.

Breaking

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

I will design awesome podcast cover art

        

Hi, thank you for checking out my Fiver page.I am a professional Graphic designer, Website Designer in photoshop, album art, flyer cd covers, web banners. I believe in innovation and providing great service.I constantly try to bring creative ideas for you.your satisfaction is my first priority.

Thank you :)



      About This Gig

i will design awesome podcast cover art


Are you looking for Stunning PODCAST COVER ART ?


Covers would be compatible with iTunes, SoundCloud,stitcher and differnt other platforms


For best results, please send a reference or example of what you’d like , any images , any idea you have , i will bring your idea to reality.


quick and clear communication

  

what you will get :


  Unlimited revisions

  1400x1400px 

  2400x2400px

  3000x3000px

  unlimited revisions

 Stunning & Creative Podcast cover

 Fastest Delivery dare you to try me.

 

I don't offer cartoon design in this gig. If you want the cartoon/bitmoji in design you have to send it as an attachment to use in podcast cover.


FEEL FREE TO PLACE AN ORDER NOW!


Package
₨4,564
PremiumPREMIUM
₨2,639
StandardSTANDARD
₨1,726
BasicBASIC
2xHigh-end professional podcast cover with 2 concepts (3000x3000) unlimited revisions, source fileProfessional podcast cover (3000x3000) unlimited revisions, source fileProfessional Podcast cover (2000x2000) unlimited revisions professional design



No comments:

Post a Comment