I will editing your photos with photoshop and lightroom - Ahmadxeb



Your download will begin in 5 seconds.


earn money by point.

Breaking

Friday, January 17, 2020

I will editing your photos with photoshop and lightroom

Creativity…Quality…Commitment . It’s my motto. My name is Louis Plank from Germany. I am working as a photographer at my own office in Dresden so I can guarantee you high quality and professional service.

About This Gig

Hey there! I'm a professional photographer and photo editor for the last 5 years. 

I have big abilities and experience, also I would like to share it with you! 

I`m ready to help you and make your photos look professional and use them for your social media, blog, website, e-commerce or wherever you need.

I CAN DO IT ALL:

- Wedding Photos

- Product 

- Social Media

- Lifestyle

- etc...

WHATEVER YOU NEED:

- Removal

- Color Correction

- Blemish Removal

- Sharping and Smoothing

- Compositing (Combining images)

- Cropping Images

- Adjusting tone, color, saturation

- Applying a color grade

- Natural editing

-etc... 

Package
₨4,164
PremiumULTRA
₨2,539
StandardBASIC
₨913
BasicLIGHT
I will color correct and grade 50 pictures!I will color correct and grade 30 pictures!I will color correct and grade 10 pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment