I will do cosmetic beauty fashion and clothing brand logo design - Ahmadxeb



Your download will begin in 5 seconds.


earn money by point.

Breaking

Friday, January 17, 2020

I will do cosmetic beauty fashion and clothing brand logo design




Hi,
My name is KI.
I am your expert graphic designer.
I have good experience in logo,business cards,stationary,t _shirts designs.
In graphic designing i love logos and happy to do your logos.
My logos is very outstanding,attractive,beautiful and very helpful for your any brand or business.
Check my gigs and see my portfolio.
If you need any services please contact me.
Thank you so much

Gig About


Welcome to my Cosmetic Beauty Fashion and Clothing Brand Logo Design GIG

I am your graphic designer.I will do a professional,unique,luxury logo designs for your Brand / Business / Company like Cosmetic,Fashion,Beauty,Clothing or any other...If you need these type logo please contact me.My logo designs is very helpful for your brand and business.

You Will Get:

* Multiple Concepts
* High Quality
* Unlimited Revisions
* Friendly Communication
* 100% Satisfaction
* Source Files ( PSD + VECTOR )
* Unique + Luxury + Attractive logo

If in your mind have any confusion please ping me.



Package
₨7,303
PremiumPREMIUM ( VIP )
₨3,246
StandardSTANDARD ( RECOMMENDED )
₨812
BasicBASIC
5 logo concepts + Basic + Standard package + Stationary Designs3 logo concepts + High Quality + Unlimited Revisions + Source File ( PSD + Vector ) + 3D Mock-up.2 logo concepts + High Quality + Unlimited Revisions + Source File ( PSD )


No comments:

Post a Comment