I will be the best copy editor you have ever worked with - Ahmadxeb



Your download will begin in 5 seconds.


earn money by point.

Breaking

Friday, January 17, 2020

I will be the best copy editor you have ever worked with











\


About This Gig


**IMPORTANT : If you have a document longer than 6,000 words, please contact me directly for a custom offer! My delivery times vary for longer projects.**

Editing is more than catching typos. What really sets my service apart is my dedicated eye for the beauty and breadth of the English language.

I have worked with award-winning self-published authors, USA Today bestsellers, Fortune 500 companies, and major international research institutions to put out their best work. Whether you have a novel, a research report, a marketing ebook, or a memoir, I can help make your copy shine.

With my premium services, you will receive detailed edits along with constructive feedback for:

  • Readability, flow, and consistency
  • Narrative mechanics
  • Argumentation, plotting, and/or structuring of the text
  • Storytelling and winning your audience


All of my proofreading and editing services include Track Changes and corrections for:

  • Punctuation 
  • Grammar/syntax
  • Spelling
  • Word choice
  • Repetition and redundant phrasing


If you have any questions, please message me or check the FAQ below.

Have a big project? Send me a message and we can schedule a 15-minute consult.

**Please contact me directly if you have a document longer than 6,000 words and I will create a custom offer! My delivery times vary for longer projects.**







What sets me apart from other editors is my ability to work with so many different styles of writing. I have edited academic papers in the fields of medicine, law, and higher education. I have edited psychological reports and apology letters. I have edited poems and plays. There is no style of writing that I shy away from. 







I have worked with students, psychologists, lawyers, business owners, TV stations, and universities. Whether you have a novel, a research report, an ebook, a memoir, a letter, or a pamphlet, I can help make your copy shine.



With my premium services, you will receive detailed edits along with constructive feedback for:



Readability, flow, and consistency
Mechanics
Text structuring
Winning your audience


All of my proofreading and editing services include Track Changes and corrections for:



Punctuation 
Grammar/syntax
Spelling
Word choice
Repetition and redundant phrasing


If you have any questions, please message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment